Wow!! I am so so relieved! After listening to Joe Biden and Barack Obama last week and now listening to Sarah Palin and John McCain this week, it is SUCH a relief to know that no matter who I vote for in November, our great nation will be completely fixed in four years or less. Both parties are going to be agents of change and both already have the record of changing the world (not really sure what PLANET they are discussing)
How lucky we are to have the knowledge that it does not matter whether the Democrats or the Republicans win in November, there will be lower taxes for all, the Iraq War will be won, the national budget will be balanced, education will be funded and available equally to all, the energy crisis will be averted by whatever magic wand the winning party creates, and we will have all the money we will ever need. The Democrats or the Republicans are going to "reach out" to each other, sing Kumbaya, hold hands and dance off into the sunset while banishing all those evil (incumbent) Congress people on "either side of the aisle".
I sure do feel better now.
And if I ever have any questions, I can tune in to my favorite (yeah - RIGHT!) media mogul and they will happily inform me of 1000 points of crap that are either obvious or irrelevant.
Just needed to dump this one on the web.
Good grief - Snoopy for President!
“Now that i am Old and Gray…” Psalm 71
2 days ago
1 comment:
Yes, and sarcasm is not appropriate for teaching in the classroom but mandated on an election podium! AARGH! Flipping a coin won't work either. dp
Post a Comment