Time for change - entering a new phase of life in the next month. Something that has been in the planning process for well over a year. That time element has given me a needed period of adjustment from working in a supervisory position to moving to retirement..... It has been a hilly journey for me as letting go of a department that has largely defined my life has not been easy. How can I seriously THINK that I am all that important???? The enlightened part of me does know that the Lord is in charge AND that life moves on. People move on and others move in and all is well. To butcher Shakespeare - All's well for me as it is ending very well.
It has been a great ride and I am very ready to move on. What does the future bring? There are 14 more work days and then a different phase of life. Exciting and I have peace and anticipation of new relationships and renewing existing relationships.
Welcome to the Penguin's Ponderings
Mostly the meandering thoughts of a plain vanilla recently retired gal that likes to read, travel, and is establishing life now with new rules and a new environment with a trusty spouse that is a best friend as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where I sit, I'm very envious. I'll see you Friday! Yumm!
Post a Comment